Search box

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Ride Invite From Walter



I got a really cool ride invite by the Georgia Misfits riding group. Check out their website, I think it’s really great.

My response was that I’d look them up when my travels take me to Georgia. As typical of most riders, they normally send me a pic of themselves and their ride and Walter was no exception. You can’t make out much of his motorcycle, but his friends certainly make up for it!!

I’m honored to have garnered an invite from Walter! I hope I get the honor of riding in with him and his group. He looks mighty hot in his riding gear…check him at the Georgia Misfits site!!! The picture up top doesn’t do him justice at all!!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

2 comments:

texsinger said...

thanks for the comment on my yahoo blog.. here is a link to my unedited blog - hope you enjoy..

would it be ok if i link you on my blog? i have enjoyed reading yours..

thanks..

texsinger said...

oops.. here it is:

http://colormepurpleofit.blogspot.com/