Search box

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Spring Break!!!

It’s 3:30 am and this term is OVER!!!  YAY!!

Doesn’t have much to do with motorcycling, but I submitted my  last paper of my last class just a little while ago!!!  Bonus points because I looked at my schedule and I’m on SPRING BREAK until April 2!!!!  Whoooo hoooooo!!!

After this term, I think I need the break….it will probably take the whole time to get my brain undiscombobulated and back to ‘normal’.  

My ex unknowingly did me a favor earlier this evening by picking up my son a day early so I could work uninterrupted.  So tomorrow I have a free day to goof off!

I know I won’t waste the whole day, but I do know I will get out and ride for a bit tomorrow even if it means just going to the gym.  Knowing me, I’ll get out for a longer ride unless the weather is terribly disagreeable.

I started leafing my engine guards yesterday and continued to work on them today.  I wasn’t sure I would like them and I’m still not sure I’ll like them on the Harley, but since I got most of the metal up I’m beginning to like the look!  Shiny red, gold, and silver metal looks decidedly tacky in its bright, unconventional weird way.  Yep, right up my alley!!!

I reserve the right to change my mind if I don’t like the look, however.

Keep the shiny side up!  Or maybe down in this circumstance!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: