Search box

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Beautiful Day To Ride

Saturday was a really great day today so what did I do?

Ride my motorcycle, of course!

I left my house around 9:30 this morning…down to chorus practice.  It was a clear day and certainly warmer than anything I had ridden in for quite a while.  

I had a chance to ride after chorus practice as well.  It was really nice until 3:00—then the fog came down off Pike’s Peak.  

We are expecting Blizzard ’06 to start today.  At last check, we were expecting a foot of snow.  Here in the Springs, that’s major.  We normally don’t get a lot of accumulation and if we do, then it doesn’t stay on the ground for long.  This storm has a different feel to it altogether.

It’s 32 degrees outside at the moment and I am supposed to meet Sandy at Einstein’s Bagels in about 45 minutes.  Gosh, it’s going to be cold!!!

Cold weather riding has its challenges.  I do not like being cold at all!  However, in light of either wanting to ride versus not riding at all…well, I’m riding.  I’m not sure if that makes me hard-core or just crazy.  Or both.  

At any rate, it’s time to start getting dressed…..

I think they were right in calling this the Cold To The Bone Run *smile*.  !

Keep The Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: