Search box

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Riding on Super Bowl Sunday

It was the February HOG meeting too. It was so blasted windy! The meeting was at 9:30 AM so I decided I needed to ride my Odyssey. I should have ridden in!

This was my first Harley Owner's Group meeting and I was surprised by the number of people I already knew. Small world!

Our 2005 Chapter Director of the Mountain Shadow Riders is the sole female Road Captain. Congrats Chris! She rides a beautiful pearl white Heritage Softail Classic.

I did ride later that afternoon....still windy and much colder. I don't mind the wind too much. Sand, I hate, wind--bearable. Actually, before I got my Harley I was repeatedly warned about the wind problems and the solid disc wheels on the Fatboy. Honestly, I can't tell much of a difference between my two bikes. I'm blown all over the road in any big gusts!

At any rate, I had two short scoots..one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I have the LOH (Ladies of Harley) meeting on Tuesday and the MSR meeting on Saturday. I think The LOH Leather and Lace Ball is Saturday night. I'll have to think about that one!

Oh, and the new owner of the Boulevard still hasn't stepped up. I was wrong in my guess. Okay, stop the presses, I admitted I was wrong. Whazzup with that?? LOL. So who's the new owner? That is the $64,000 question.

At 3:30 AM I am making no sense. I think I need to go to bed.

Keep the shiny side up!

No comments: