Search box

Monday, February 20, 2006

I WANNA RIDE....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a whole 44 degrees outside!!! WOAH! It's a heatwave...break out the bikini!!!

I still have a lot of ice on my street so it's a no-go for me. I'd have ridden if I could have gotten safely out. I had to be satisfied riding down the road in the mom-mobile with my windows rolled down. Looked a little strange because it's a bit nippy, but hey, I'll take what I can get in these circumstances.

As I was headed down Research Blvd., a guy passed me on his motorcycle..............

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wanted to turn right around and manhandle a motorcycle out of the garage and catch up with him. Of course, his tag caught my eye--he's on a brand new Yamaha and of course, had to ride.

Heck, I'd be doing the same thing if I could have!!!

Hopefully next weekend will be warmer...the forecast says for a high of 51 on Sunday. Let's hope the weatherman doesn't change his mind.

No comments: