Search box

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The HOG Meeting is Tomorrow

Jeanne and I are going to get up early tomorrow morning to go to the HOG Meeting. I doubt we’ll ride since the weather is still too darned cold….although I’d love to put those red-fringed chaps on and take Mr. Chubbs out for a spin. Which reminds me, I need to get on-line and get a pair of those clutch/brake lever wraps to put on my motorcycle. I love my heated grips, but my putting my hands on those ice cold levers...brrrrrrrr....

Being that it’s only 31 degrees outside and tomorrow is expected to be no better, I doubt it will happen. Sigh. The high is expected to be 46. The temps are supposed to warm up mid-week (just my luck, eh). We’ll see.

I’m ready for the warmer temps. Not only just for riding, but I’m ready to see the green grass, the trees leafing and the flowers blooming. Ride the twistys without freezing my you know what off.

Well, I need to shove off and work on leafing my crash bars (is that what they are called). They are going to get a leaf job like like my primary cover!!!

Oh, and there’s the football game. Go Underdogs…..yeah, that’s who I’m rooting for….

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

No comments: