Search box

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A New Addition to Our Family

Rumor has it that one of our new riders is tooling around town on a brand spanking Suzuki Boulevard 800. Word on the street won’t identify her, but I suspect it’s a rider that hated her old bike and should have ditched it a long time ago.

Being a nice-sized bike for its class and the fact that it’s the only fuel-injected motorcycle in its engine size, she did good. I looked at them before I got my V-Star…and the salesman did his darnedest to talk me into it….but I had already decided on getting the Yamaha.

We are welcoming the new Suzi to our family…and as with any new baby…she’ll be full into buying as many new accessories as she can possibly stand (or her pocketbook anyways).

Go girl power!!

Keep the shiny side up!!

No comments: