Search box

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow and More Snow

Well, there’s snow on the ground so no way am I getting out.  

I’m working on trying to do a segment of The Run for The Wall.  I’d like nothing more to do the whole thing, but my timing just won’t allow it.  Even better, I’d love to bring my son along and let him experience the journey and see this beautiful country.

One thing at a time, I just have to have patience!

I’m feeling the itch, however.  Getting out last weekend was great; I wish I had more agreeable weather.  It’s coming, I know *smile*.  And I take it with a grain of salt as well.  You riders that have a shorter riding season are rolling your eyes, I know!

I have to be extra careful if I’m out riding this time of year.  Seems that the cage drivers don’t expect to see a motorcyclist on the roads right now.    So this is just a reminder if you do have to opportunity to get out and it’s not motorcycle ‘season’ to exercise extra caution.   They aren’t looking for us.

In the meantime, I somehow got invited at Open Mike Night at my Community Center.  Gee, I get to do some caterwauling…ha ha ha………and an opportunity to ski!  I haven’t that in a long time so that ought to be an interesting undertaking.

Get snow…might as well make snow men!

Keep the shiny side up!

No comments: