Search box

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday’s Ride: Was it A Ride?

I was on the Fatboy, so I *suppose* it was a bona-fide ride!

One of my MSR friends is leaving…well The Teacher and her hubby. So I rode down to her going away party. It was a lot of fun as The Blonde Smoothie, Screamer, Dorothy and The Rainbow Wahine were the MSR representatives. It was a lot of fun and we visited, rehashed road stories and got to her Mr. Teacher’s western motorcycle adventures.

Sigh, I can’t believe they are going and I am going to miss the heck out of both of them. Alas, that is what the military does…

Somewhere along the line The Blonde Smoothie lost part of her electrical—stuff like her speedometer, her turn signals and brake light. Kinda important to have while riding. So my other dear friend stepped up to the plate and took her bike down and traded his so we would be able to do the all important Sunday ride. Gotta love him for being so generous!

The three of us did a local ride….a short hop around town. No, we didn’t stay out late…our ride for Sunday means meeting at my house between 6:30 and 7:30 am…..

YIKES!!

So we did the ‘right’ thing and called it an early night. It was a ride…I got to see my friends and ride my motorcycle. What else could it be?

Yes, it was a ride!

Keep The Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: