Search box

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Motorcycle Group




Hi everyone! I’ve finally got a moment to write a blurb on a new project I was invited to help out on: The Motorcycle Group.

A good many riders-slash-writers have congregated here to the new community of moto-enthusiasts. We are a group of varied folks on varied motorcycles who have one thing in common: the love for our two-wheeled vehicles and adventure!

My thanks to Gymi of Gymi’s Place for putting this great idea into motion and nominating me as moderator of the women’s board. He’s been great for allowing to be more or less absent with the excuse of I’M RIDING…he he he…every time he calls me I’m either on my computer doing work, homework or out on the bike…

Check it out and sign up if you want to join us.

As always,

Keep The Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

P.S. I'm still single, still not dating...and STILL LOOKING (somehow I realized that that little point is important) *smile*

No comments: