Search box

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A New Baby In the Family



Rumor control has it that one of my fellow Mountain Shadow Riders is getting a new and ‘improved’ motorcycle…and it’s PURPLE!!

Sigh…my favorite color. I’m thrilled for her and I can’t wait to ride along with her and her new scoot. Rider and motorcycle will be present at our chapter meeting on Saturday. I can’t wait. I’ve seen this motorcycle, had the opportunity to actually sit on it (okay, not that particular bike, but her identical twin sister….

Congrats and I’m thrilled to be able to make the announcement to our MSR family….for once I beat Miss Kaybee to the punch *smile*..

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

2 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Nice--- I LOVE THE COLOR!!! Now she has to shop for purple chaps!!
Funnnnnn.

Thanks for the stats...good to have those and you are right about the cigs!! Good point for next argument!!

Giest said...

now that's a sexy colour!