Search box

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, THAT Did It....

I guess it is a good thing that the V-Star went home. Tuesday evening, my son and I were coming in from a long day of work/school and as usual, I enter my house through the garage. It is a convenient way to get in and out of the house--since it is still dark at 5:00 pm and I'm too frugal to leave outside lights on all day so I can see where to put the key......

So use the garage.

Well, the door opener has been acting a little strange for the past few weeks--being very uncooperative as far as wanting to stay open or close.

I will say that after Tuesday, it is certainly closed.

As I pressed the button to pull the door down, the familiar noise of....drrrrrrrrrrrrrr....sounds. About three-quarters of the way....SLAM.

Yes, my dear Virginia, there is a Garage-Door Clause.

Now my door won't open at all. I suppose it is a good thing that there is a forecast of snow showers tomorrow...and a high of mid thirties Saturday and Sunday. I won't be wanting to ride. Unfortunately, I'll have to fix my garage door opener....so I can get the darn bike out!!

Sigh...it's always something. At least until I get my door fixed...no riding for the Wahine...

Keeping the Shiny Side Up for certain 'cause I'm not riding...

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: