Search box

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Is winter ever going to end? Is there such a thing as a great riding day?

Sigh.

I did get my garage door fixed, thank goodness.

However, there hasn't been much of an opportunity to get out and ride. Either snow, rain, too much wind, cold...the list goes on. I shouldn't complain. The folks out in Wisconsin have over 100+ inches of snow this season and are expecting six more this Monday. Not only that, it's been so cold that there has been no melt off and well, 100 inches...where do you put the new stuff now??

In the mean time, I did manage to snag myself a Garmin Zumo motorcycle GPS. It's here in town; the folks at UPS have it and so it won't be delivered until Monday. I'm looking forward to getting it installed and my first ride of 2008. Gee, and it's a week until March!

Not much else going on in this motorcycle rider's world (at least related to motorcycling).

Hopefully, I'll have some type of motorcycling adventure to report before the end of the month!

Keep the Shiny Side UP!

~The Rainbow Wahine

1 comment:

Mike Greenwald said...

The roads are still salty. Ice is still in the driveway and snow all over. This is making me nuts. I have tweaked everything I can on the bike and still dust it every day. As soon as the driveway thaws I am headed south.