Search box

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Don’t Call Me Again!

LOL…well, it looks like tomorrow is going to be prime riding for me! Finally! The weather is gorgeous and predicting to be in the 80’s. And my bike is where?? In the shop getting service.

20K service, new rear tire….and I’m done or so I thought. The phone rings. The dealership “notices” that I have Vance and Hines pipes on and I should need the remainder of the stage I upgrade—air filter and rejet. Yes, I know it needs to be done and is on my to do list. Just not right now since I have other things to tend to.

However, it’s in and they have it, so why not? After a quote I didn’t die from, I gave the go ahead. Not only that, I’ll have my Fatboy back this afternoon. I also told the dealership to please NOT CALL ME AGAIN!!!

LOL

At any rate--yay me!!

Well, I deliberately put my bike in the shop this weekend since I wanted to work on my V-Star…..my incentive to finish wrenching it so I would have something to ride tomorrow.

So much for that theory! Oh well!!

I’ll at least have a riding adventure to write about tomorrow!!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog!
I’ll come back soon.
if you like travels and to know about
take a look in my blog.
thank you!

http://www.travelmagnetic.blogspot.com

Giest said...

On the plus side, at least they are keeping you in mind when it comes to stuff like that. Unfortunately, it's so they can make more money. Hopefully their customer service isn't all about making money.

Gus said...

Hello Christine,

I like your blog, and I’ve put a link to it on my Motorcycling blog.

If you’d like to put a reciprocal link on your blog as well, I’d appreciate it.

Blog url: http://roadmastergus.blogspot.com/

My email address: motorcycles@info-logue.com

Thanks!

Gus

Lucky said...

Hey Christine!

Wow, just think the kind of oomph you'll get with the rejet and better breathing filter! Time's a ticking; bet you can't wait to get out there?

Cheers,
Lucky

Kathleen Jennette said...

Hey There Christine!
Can't wait to read this season's riding adventures from you! Its been a long cold one for you and now its time to thaw out and give us some great riding stories. Looking forward to them!