Search box

Monday, February 12, 2007

Wind Therapy

It is about time I could ride! First ride of 2007 and it's already February!

As one of my friends "politely" reminds me--"Christine, this IS Colorado, remember?"

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh...

Saturday was the February meeting of the Mountain Shadow Riders and no matter the temps, I was riding my motorcycle. As long as I had a clear road, I was getting out on two wheels.

Lucky me!

Saturday dawned as a cold morning--there is still snow on the ground in my yard and patches here and there, but I did have a clear path--so bundling up and cranking my Harley was the plan of the day. Thank goodness that I only had a 20 minute ride, LOL!!!

The morning started cold, but the afternoon warmed up nicely, so another short scoot was on deck: to the showing of motorcycle training videos. It was MSR movie day and training videos was the plan. What a better way to start the riding season of 2007? Training videos!

Sunday was another nice day and I did get a chance to get out for a scoot with my friends. We managed a putt out to Canon City, lunch at a local pizza shop and then back home. The ride scratched the itch quite nicely--however, typical with all addictions--the need was only filled temporarily!

LOL..

Well, at least I can't complain about not have ridden yet....and I do appreciate the fact that I don't live in New York!!

It's warming up, folks, and lots of stuff planned for this year! Can't wait to ride or write about them!

Keep The Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: