Search box

Monday, February 05, 2007

Parts, Parts, Parts: Going Broke Saving Money

I found out recently the Amazon.com has moved into the automotive parts business. Good news is that there are discounted motorcycle parts and stuff to be found!!! Whoohooo!! Going broke saving money, LOL!! If you were not aware of Amazon's new foray into this industry, you do now.

You can also go broke saving money!!!

Regarding motorcycle parts, I'm not sure how extensive Amazon's inventory is, however, I did find the K&N air filter kit that I was looking for--discounted almost 20%. However, be careful...some of the OEM Harley Davidson items were more expensive at Amazon.com than at the Harley Davidson site!!

Now, if I could only find my Wiley sunglasses that are somewhere lost in my house.......

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: