Search box

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Santa Came Early...

Great for the kids...not so great for motorcycling! Wednesday I awoke to howling winds and sideways snow and bloody cold temperatures. Not that I spent much time out of doors or even thinking of being out of doors--rather, I was stuck behind this computer!

It's been a long and hard task, but I can say that I have written and submitted my final paper!! Whooohooo!! That means that I am officially done with school. Well, almost--the only thing left to do is graduate!!!

If I had a trip of any length, my handy dandy laptop came along--for the sake of posting here and on my other blog and doing homework! I've been MIA for the last few months because of the pace of work involved with school has increased dramatically and I was buried under the huge mountain of papers I had to write. Not to mention the severe cases of burnout that I faced on numerous occasions. It was a tough road. So much that I no longer found writing for pleasure--a pleasure.

However, it is officially over...and I plan to be back writing on a regular basis on one of my favorite topics.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Keep the shiny side up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: