Search box

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Still A Frozen Tundra Out There

I had time for a quick scoot last weekend.  Actually, I was putzing around the house doing chores and the bike was a callin'....Christine....Christine....Christine.

Although it was a little cool in the shade, the sun was shining and most definitely ridable.  So the decision for a quick ride around town was made!!  Yes!

Throw on gear, back the bike out of the garage and down the street I go.  As I pull out of the neighborhood, I look up at Pike's Peak....lo and behold it's pouring down rain!! 

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?

Colorado is known for its micro-weather.  Pouring down rain on one side of town and a mile or two down the road--it's dry as a bone.  Unfortunately for me, Murphy's Law is in play here--as I am out on the motorcycle, that rain cloud is headed directly at me. 

Ride was very short; about five miles.  Got a few rain splashes.

Oh well, I guess I should not complain.  I did get some wind therapy.

Today, it's very cold and there is a crazy ice fog. 

Not to good for ridin'!

Keep the shiny side up!

~The Rainbow Wahine

No comments: